The Power Of Video ** Production Services
Understanding the power of Video is the beginning point of a proven marketing strategy.
Do you have video on your i-phone but don’t know where to go from there? Are you tired of just your big face in the camera with no call to action links in the picture. Or, do you simply do not have the time to take the video you shoot and produce a quality social media friendly video showcasing you or your product.
Let me help you.
My passion is to excel in media! I also believe in conducting business in line with a culture that is all about honor, integrity, wisdom, and excellence.
My media experience ranges from television to radio to video. I spent over 15 years in the Christian media field as an announcer and producer at a Christian Radio station just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I have spent over 10 years in video production helping various clients such as the Passion Translation, Ericka D. Jackson, and Fellowship Valley Christian Retreat Center, as well as various other clients.
One of my strong points is helping you use YOUR VOICE to connect with your audience online to create a community of interested people and buyers for your products/service.
“Your online currency is found in relationships, care, and authenticity.”
I believe strongly in this:
You have an extra ordinary solution to someone’s pain point. They are looking and waiting to hear your voice, see your face, and connect in a personal way with your video.
SPEAK, the world is listening and watching online!–is one of my sayings for the past 10 years.
Click here for the latest prices for video production for your website, social media, or other online communication.
As Posted by Kelsey Taber In Boast.io
These 13 stats prove the power of video content:
1. Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if available. (Diode Digital)
2. One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research)
3. 56% of consumers believe if a company has a website, it should have video content. (Animoto)
4. The Average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds a month watching online video ads. (ComScore)
5. 80% of consumers say a video showing how a product or service works is important when learning about the company. (Animoto)
6. Youtube has become the 2nd largest search engine – bigger than Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and AOL combined. (Etail Insights)
7. Video search results have a 41% higher click-through than plain text results. (Animoto)
8. 50% of marketers consider customer testimonials, explainer tutorial videos, and demonstration videos the most effective types of video content used. (Asend2)
9. 4 out of 5 consumers day demo videos are helpful. (Animoto)
10. Your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engines results page if it includes video. (Forrester Research)
11. Online video accounts for 50% of mobile traffic, and is predicted to become 75% by 2016. (Cisco)
12. 63% on consumers say companies who use video know how to reach their consumers. (Animoto)
13. People stay 2 minutes longer on your site if you have video content. (ComScore)
I have three packages to produce a professional video so you connect with your target audience, talk to your flock, and reign online.
Example of video work for The Passion Translation